Native 64bit Meshmixer version

I have just noticed there is a new version of Autodesk's Meshmixer software available for Linux but this time is no longer running over wine but it is compiled to run in Ubuntu 14.04 64bit. And the first tests suggest it works reliably (only crashed once when searching on the online 123D library).

It is a great program and it is free to use so I find myself using it from time to time. There are quite interesting but unexpected uses.

It is been a while since I last checked, so do not bash me if this is not new news for you, I now it was released first around March 2015, but I am a bit slow :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation