Does Google blur phone numbers on Street View?

I was looking for a business telephone of a tyre repair garage. Unfortunately the small shop might not be paying to get an ad on yellow pages and I could not find it.

Next step was to try to find it on Google Maps Street View, as I knew there were lots of text on the garage walls. Unfortunately, though I could find that street photos, the photos blurred the last group of seven numbers. Though I've searched around, it does not seem to be an error: Apparentely the software does blur not only faces but also license plates. I wonder wheter these numbers on the wall might be considered license plate numbers. At any rate I was lucky enoughthat one of the angles of the scene did not blur the numbers. Hopefully we'll get an appointment to get our punctured tyre repaired soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation