Another challenging problem

Code Jam round 3 seems to be quite more challenging than previous rounds. I was not able to complete Polygonovich's professor problem in two hours. I was quite happy with the use of java.awt.Polygon object, mostly because it includes a contains method that seemed quite useful for this problem. However solving the problem took longer than expected too, as I wanted a method that worked nicely for both the small and large problems.

In the mean time I constructed the whole set of graphs for the small dataset. You may find it interesting. Vacation time is over though, so I'll be back to work soon I still I have some problems pending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation